We are quickly expanding and are looking for a Brand Strategy & Digital Marketing Manager.
As a Brand Strategy & Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing engaging content to increase awareness of the brand, generate new business leads, create client loyalty and attract top industry talent to job opportunities at PRVTONE. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of strategic marketing, graphic design, analytics, and creative experience across all internal & external marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contributes to overall annual brand marketing strategy to meet defined goals; ensure brand consistency across all channels; implement new ways to reach loyal and attract new clients within the marketplace and beyond all with the goal of driving company growth.
- Anticipate & proactively research industry trends to develop and write dynamic copy for emails, blog, web content, campaigns/programs and social media aligned with brand’s overall marketing strategies to increase client loyalty and brand visibility.
- Manage and execute email strategy and road map from content creation to deployment. Works with team to track and monitor email performance analytics to implement new ideas to innovate our email campaigns.
- Creates and collaborates on internal and external marketing projects and initiatives (i.e. flyers, promotions, campaigns).
- Works cross-functionally with marketing and social media committees to provide expert training, best practices and tools to support employee development and yield brand results based on established goals.
- Must be a jack-of-all-trades to include email marketing, marketing campaigns, website content, digital analytics, social media, graphic design and more.
At PRVTONE we value Innovation, Well-Being, Perseverance and Empowerment. Our employees describe our company culture as positive, fun, supportive and creative. If the below qualifications sound like you, we invite you to explore joining our team:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Marketing/Advertising/Communications)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant multi-channel or digital marketing role, with results-based methods; minimum of 1 year as a graphic designer skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Excellent writing skills and strong understanding of content strategy
- Advanced experience in design/content within an email marketing platform (Emma, Mailchimp etc.)
- Experience with web publishing platforms (Word Press, Social Media Platforms etc.) and web content management (CMS, CRM and basic understanding of HTML/CSS)
- Knowledgeable of social analytic tools, google analytics, SEO
- Creative thinker, self-starter, organized and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial real estate experience is a plus
- Passionate about hospitality, customer experience and digital marketing trends
- send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 PRVTONE All Rights Reserved